Mobiso’s Wireless Expense Management (WEM) solution is focused on real-time, automatic cost prevention by empowering the employee and the mobile administrator with an easy to use tool to practice automatic, non obtrusive policy enforcement.
With smartphone usage among U.S. based information workers expected to triple by 2013*, efficiently tracking and reducing unapproved wireless costs is critical to the enterprises bottom line. Businesses can reduce usage costs for mobile devices by up to half using Mobiso’s Wireless Expense Management (WEM) solution, and unlike other products Mobiso’s pure software-as-a-service approach means there are no IT headaches or expensive up-front costs for your business.
With capabilities including a self-service portal for real-time usage tracking, and device-side policy enforcement and roaming detection, Mobiso’s WEM solution empowers enterprise employees to practice cost avoidance. Automation of wireless usage policy enforcement and reimbursement business processes helps businesses stay focused on delivering value, not analyzing phone bills.
With WEM solutions available for any mix of Corporate Liable (CL) devices and Individual Liable (IL) devices, Mobiso collects wireless usage details and automatically monitors business use. Saving time and costs on the part of both the mobile workers and their IT and financial organizations by accurately tracking and expensing wireless usage.
Traditional wireless expense management solutions define enforcement of wireless policies as an auditing activity which identifies ‘unapproved’ usage by the employee of a corporate liable (CL) device and only addresses the issue after the wireless invoice has been received from the carrier. Mobiso’s Wireless Expense Management (WEM) solution is focused on real-time, automatic cost prevention by empowering the employee and the mobile administrator with an easy to use tool to practice automatic policy enforcement.
For an enterprise with an Individual Liable (IL) program or a mix of CL / CIL devices, Mobiso’s WEM solution can be used to enforce the validity of wireless telecom expense reimbursement reports as well as completely replace the need to provide a copy of the employee phone bills with an expense report with a streamlined electronic validation/reimbursement process.
Implementing Mobiso’s Wireless Expense Management Solution.
- Mobiso is a software-as-a-service solution so no equipment is required on the Enterprise premise. A mobile administrator within the enterprise is designated and given login credentials to access the secure Mobiso Administration website on behalf of their company.
- Each mobile employee’s details are added to the Mobiso system and the lightweight device-side client is loaded on the mobile devices. Currently iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian, and Android devices are supported. Depending on the wireless policy, the client is configured to track usage, provide a pop-up Policy Advisor and upload usage reports on a schedule. Employees and Administrators can access Mobiso training webinars.
- The employee can access their own usage report on the self-service portal, while mobile administrators can see the same information company wide down to the individual employee level.
- For a CL based deployment, employees that use the Mobiso WEM client will be aided in staying within the policy and the mobile administrator will be flagged of ‘unapproved’ usage the same day it occurs so that the user can be notified and possibly the wireless plan modified if warranted.
- For an IL based deployment, Mobiso reimbursement reports containing valid business wireless usage are generated monthly by the employee instead of paper expense reports.
- The mobile administrator can track usage and costs over time to measure the success of the wireless expense management program.